Robert Welch Design & Khaos Control case study
British homeware designer Robert Welch Design enlisted Khaos Control’s ERP software in 2007 to help centralise its business processes into one manageable system. Since then, the company has experienced sustained growth across all sectors, with growing retail custom both in-store and online. Excellent consumer feedback has also led to the business receiving an esteemed Google Certified listing.
To learn more about how Khaos Control helped Robert Welch Design to achieve success, download the case study.
IT SOLUTIONS & PLATFORMS Expert RosterView experts in this category »
Recent IT SOLUTIONS & PLATFORMS Articles
- Bonlok invests in Khaos Control Cloud ERP
- Khaos Control Immediacy & visibility soundbites
- Early Years Resources & Khaos Control case study
- Khaos Control & International Dance Supplies case study
- Robert Welch Design & Khaos Control case study
- Fulfilment in the UK: Challenges, Solutions and Future Proofing
- Digital Demand and the Dangers of the IT Vacuum
- How do you know when you’ve outgrown your ecommerce platform?