DCA Content Strategy Workshop
Start date: 01/11/2017 at 09.00
End date: 01/11/2017 at 13.00
Content Strategy Workshop
Developed expressly for DCA member companies & presented by Gabrielle O’Hare.
For all retailers who want to improve their product content for all or any of the following reasons:
- To give their customers a better online and product experience
- To drive sales and learn more about content performance & measurement
- To increase value for money from existing content budgets
This half-day interactive workshop introduces new content planning models that will help delegates to understand and define their own organisation’s content needs and development plans. With 3 core modules, each with its own model. Sessions provide an introduction and explanation of each model with break-out groups used to provide practical insights into how this applies in their own organisations, and the product categories they sell.
Bonus: all models and presentations will be available for delegates to take back to the office with them.
- Introduction to content strategy – what it is and why it is becoming so important to retailers
- Getting the basics right – prioritising product content & understanding what good looks like
- Beyond the basics – building content into your engagement strategy – the next steps, incorporating customer shopping missions and the brand proposition into your content model
- Fit for the future – scaling content & driving efficiencies
About the presenter:
Gabrielle O’Hare is a content strategy expert with over 15 years experience in this field. She has worked across the full range of areas within content: as a content producer for independent production studios; as a consultant to retailers, and was most recently employed by Argos to run its in-house production studio and develop the multichannel retailer’s content strategy.
Currently her business consults with retailers and produces multichannel content. In addition she regularly speaks at national events about content strategy and creative operations.
Victory Services Club
63-79 Seymour Street
Registration from 8.30am
DCA Member earlybird offer - workshop only £195 per person for firm bookings made & paid for in full by 1st September. Thereafter the rate is £245 per person.
Members may extend each booking to also include a place for the full afternoon conference for an additional £75.
Non-member earlybird offer - workshop only £295 per person for firm bookings made and paid for in full by 1st September. Thereafter the rate is £345 per person.
Non-members may extend each booking to include a place for the afternoon conference for an additional £125.
All rates quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Call 01271 855545 or email to book your place
Further dates for this workshop are to be confirmed.