Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF, United Kingdom
We’re specialists in creating engaging customer acquisition, retention and loyalty programmes. But our unique expertise is in developing bespoke club and reward propositions that create and drive incremental revenue.
We work with a wide portfolio of multi-channel retailers, providing a complete range of loyalty services from programme and reward planning, development and full scale deployment.
Established in 2001, we have a long and distinguished track record in forging long term and profitable relationships with our clients.
Our success has largely been due to our ability to develop a direct dialogue with customers on our client’s behalf to gain in-depth market intelligence with regard to their services and brand in order to formulate loyalty strategies that generate incremental revenue and brand loyalty.
Recent CUSTOMER SERVICE News
- Spark Response secures Weight Watchers contract
- 2016 Supplier & Partnership of the Year Award winners
- Feefo launches new plug-in for Shopify
- Rocket Marketing form new partnership with Love2Shop
- Feefo announces Trusted Merchant Awards 2016
- Royal Mail reveals that poor data is undermining the customer retention and acquisition strategies of UK businesses
- Feefo win 2015 Best customer feedback & engagement services & solutions Supplier of the Year award
- Syntec’s best ever year for contract wins for integrated cloud contact centre systems!
- Customer feedback furore
- Feefo recruits VP
Recent CUSTOMER SERVICE Articles
- Six practical steps to make web chat work
- Dixons Carphone – using technology to increase customer satisfaction and engagement
- “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room”
- How can brands deliver greater return in retail through loyalty and incentivising?
- Customer service – it keeps your customers coming back for more!
- Extracting more value from your customer base: 3 case studies
- How to resolve disputes and keep your customers happy?
- The power of customer reviews
- Is your customer service fit for purpose?
- The secret to engaging your customers