3rd Floor, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7QP, United Kingdom
KBMG (A Wunderman and WPP Company) provides prospect data to UK mail order businesses via its product level data co-operative. KBM uses it’s expertise in linking offline data to online cookies for programmatic advertising through its DMP, Zipline.
Discounts available for large volume mailers.
REaD Group is the UK’s largest independent Data Communications Group.
We know more about the UK population than anyone else, and provide incomparable intelligence for all your marketing activity. We combine data, knowledge and insight to create more valuable brand relationships.
The Data Agency, The GAS File, The Bereavement Register, Qinetic
Nectar, AIMIA, Macmillan, Moonpig, Staysure, Scotts and Co.
Recent DATA News
- BlueVenn appoints PR firm to promote is data analytics products
- 2016 Supplier & Partnership of the Year Award winners
- Home Shopping Trends
- EU Data protection regulations update
- Improving Websites to Increase Sales
- Colm O’Hara joins REaD Group
- Ian Lacey to develop Personar business at Specialist Works
- MD recruited for REaD Group Insight spin-off
- GB Group acquires Transactis for £6m
- Acxiom forms partnership with The Data Agency
Recent DATA Articles
- One year to GDPR: are retailers ready?
- How can retailers remain personal in an age of privacy?
- GDPR -Bad things happen when good men stand by and do nothing
- Smart catalogue futures
- Data Futures - Part 3: How to increase customer engagement and improve ROI
- Data Futures - Part 2: Marketing to 'people' not selling to 'consumers'
- Data Futures - Part 1: The importance of having a single view of a customer
- Data Futures - Part 1: Attribution and measurement: Rules that work in today’s multichannel world
- An Epsilon Abacus interview with Jo Whitworth
- An Epsilon Abacus interview with Lynn Cordell