A technology and data-science company for marketers set up to help organisations generate more customer value at less marketing cost.
We have built our own cloud-based affordable SCV that links on-line and off-line data, and supports campaign planning, selections and evaluation.
Software product called UniFida
Yes, contact Julian Berry
Sterling Marketing, Muck Munchers, Global Radio, Capco, Swiss Re, Burnley FC
Marketing Innovation Group Ltd
Customer Loyalty, Digital and Data centric Marketing specialising in customer engagement, email marketing, GDPR compliance and the very best data consolidation techniques to deliver unbeatable single customer views.
The Loyalty Marketing Cloud, iMail-Expert, Intelligent Marketing, Customer Farming, Coalition Marketing
Yes, contact Rob Bielby
Centre of Excellence, JD Sports, Kurt Salmon, Pestana Group Hotels and Resorts, TSB Supply, Access Point Ltd, Funding Options
REaD Group is the UK’s largest independent Data Communications Group.
We know more about the UK population than anyone else, and provide incomparable intelligence for all your marketing activity. We combine data, knowledge and insight to create more valuable brand relationships.
The Data Agency, The GAS File, The Bereavement Register, Qinetic
Nectar, AIMIA, Macmillan, Moonpig, Staysure, Scotts and Co.
Recent Data Marketing/Mining/Analytics News
- BlueVenn reveals new Adestra email connector
- Improving Websites to Increase Sales
- Colm O’Hara joins REaD Group
- Ian Lacey to develop Personar business at Specialist Works
- MD recruited for REaD Group Insight spin-off
- GB Group acquires Transactis for £6m
- Acxiom forms partnership with The Data Agency
Recent Data Marketing/Mining/Analytics Articles
- Moving with the times
- Don’t underestimate the personal touch
- ‘Data Resurrection’ why most businesses choose to ignore their customers
- Improving mail prospecting efficiency: 8 steps to better ROI, by Epsilon Abacus
- Modelling Pitfulls: 5 critical phases to success, by Epsilon Abacus
- Multichannel Marketing for Customer Acquisition, by Epsilon Abacus