We are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers.
Andrew Rooks, Sales and Marketing Director
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0845 234 0391 option 3
For the past 15 years, MNP has been providing enterprise software for omni-channel retailers, direct marketers, and third party logistics / order fulfillment service providers. Coupling our friendly, transparent business model with our strong work ethic, we strive for mutual business growth.
Our clients have thrived while finding a great vendor to support their needs well after the initial sale. Our ActiveSeries software solutions comprise of: retail order management system (OMS) software, warehouse management system (WMS) software, and purchasing and supply chain management software.
ActiveSeries Multi-Channel Modular Software Solution. OrderActive for OMS, WmsActive for WMS, PsmActive for Buying/Product managment, IntraActive for BI and workflow Intranet. Solutions and services.
Yes, please contact Pierre D'Arbost
Pure Collection, Celtic Sheepskin Co, Lakeland Limited, Crew Clothing, Isabella Oliver, Hallmark Consumer Services
Rosemary Stockdale Associates
Telephone: 01428 607365
Rosemary Stockdale is one of the most experienced speciality multi-channel retail consultants in the UK. Core services offered include: - performance evaluation (existing businesses) - market / opportunity analysis (new businesses) - strategic and financial planning - strategy implementation - customer behaviour analysis - campaign performance analysis - catalogue performance development
Contact Rosemary to discuss
Designers Guild, OKA, Plumo
Recent MULTICHANNEL/OMNICHANNEL News
- New event for 2018 announced
- Black Friday brightens festive prospects for British retailers
- Bravissimo delivers customer experience boost
- Brora opens John Lewis concessions
- Amazon beats supermarkets to top list of most trusted retailers
- Bravissimo launches in the USA
- MBO at Cotswold Collections
- Joe Browns doubles warehouse capacity in preparation for its first retail store
- Sterling Marketing closes
- Scotts & Co. sells Artigiano and Rowlands of Bath brands
Recent MULTICHANNEL/OMNICHANNEL Articles
- How recession proof is your business?
- The Life Stages of Mail
- The health of the home shopping sector
- Data Futures - Part 1: Attribution and measurement: Rules that work in today’s multichannel world
- The story behind every professional chef’s favourite direct brand
- How can brands deliver greater return in retail through loyalty and incentivising?
- Moving with the times
- Maximising opportunities across multiple channels
- Multichannel Marketing for Customer Acquisition, by Epsilon Abacus
- How do you know when you’ve outgrown your ecommerce platform?