Long Tall Sally acquires Pretty Tall
Long Tall Sally has snapped up Dutch retailer Pretty Tall which operates two retail outlets in Apeldoorn and Hoofddorp. The Long Tall Sally range will be stocked in these stores immediately, with Pretty Tall founder Inez Scheper and a team of retail staff remaining with the business. Meanwhile the Pretty Tall website has closed and customers are being directed to Long Tall Sally's Dutch website.
Andrew Shapin, CEO of Long Tall Sally commented "Joining forces with Pretty Tall is a natural development of our strategy to be the first choice in fashion for tall women worldwide."
Recent Acquisitions, Divestments & Mergers News
- Long Tall Sally acquires Pretty Tall
- Mr Fothergill's acquires Darlac
- Whistl invests in e-fulfilment
- MBO at Cotswold Collections
- Cheetah Digital emerges
- Scotts & Co. sells Artigiano and Rowlands of Bath brands
- Secondary MBO for Weird Fish
- KLEEN-TEX acquires UK residential mat brand
- Deutsche Post completes UK Mail acquisition
- Long Tall Sally acquired from Amery Capital