Lieneke Happel appointed MD of Prism DM
Whistl has appointed Lieneke Happel as managing director of Prism DM, following Whistl’s acquisition of the company in August 2017.
Lieneke has spent her career in the post sector starting at PostNL, formerly the parent company of Whistl, before moving to the UK in 2004 as Head of Operational Development. Lieneke has held several roles within Whistl, most recently as IT Director and has been part of the senior management team that has helped grow the business organically to its leadership position in DSA business mail with revenues of £600million.
Lieneke Happel, commented on her appointment:“I am delighted to take up this new role as we expand Whistl’s offering in the e-fulfilment sector. Prism is a well-established company with great people and the potential to develop utilising Whistl’s diverse retailer customer base, a strong brand and it's reputation for customer excellence."
Lieneke will retain her role leading product development for Whistl and will continue to sit on its Executive Board.
Recent PEOPLE News
- N Brown makes new appointments
- NED appointed by Infinity Nation
- Whistl appoints new IT Director
- Long Tall Sally appoints Lara Bonney as CMO
- UK Mail appoints CEO
- Lieneke Happel appointed MD of Prism DM
- Feather & Black boosts team
- CFO change at Long Tall Sally
- The top 4 skills in demand in retail sector
- Boden confirms new CEO appointment