Joe Browns sales continue to soar
Since the launch of its spring summer collection in the final week of January, Joe Browns has reported a 30 per cent upswing in direct sales for the 11 weeks to 9 April 2017, compared to the same period in 2016.The rise in sales saw Joe Browns exceed its budget by 14 per cent at a time when some other fashion businesses are reporting sluggish results.
Joe Browns success comes on the back of a record-breaking December with sales up 27 per cent in the 6 week run up to Christmas and 51 per cent up in the week immediately after, compared to the previous year.
Simon Brown, MD and Founder of Joe Browns, said: “We are confident we are giving the customer exactly what they want this season.We held our nerve not discounting early in December and again, when lots of retailers were rolling out new-season discounts, at the beginning of the year. We have a strong range offering great value and our customers have been very excited about our distinctive and vibrant new summer collection.”
The company also puts its success down to its range extensions, especially a strong performing swimwear collection, growth with new and existing wholesale partners and a strong strategy that the workforce understand and are delivering.
CITY/FINANCIAL/INVESTMENT Expert RosterView experts in this category »
Recent CITY/FINANCIAL/INVESTMENT News
- N Brown Group partners with Tesco
- Joe Browns sales continue to soar
- Whistl reports record profit in maiden MBO year
- Christmas is set to be a bright one for Joe Browns
- Joe Browns tops £110 million worldwide gross retail sales
- Monica Vinader boost sales and brings in top talent
- Royal Mail PLC posts its half year results
- N Brown secures refinancing package
- ATTRAQT Group raises £3.3m by way of Placing to fund UK & US expansion
- Pipers exits luxury brand The Rug Company