Chris Wheatley - 2017 DCA elections candidate
I have over 25 years’ experience on the client side in B2C direct sales companies. Previous companies include American Express, Orvis (America’s oldest mail order company) and now Peter Hahn. Successfully grown foreign based companies, with differing plans concerning how to service the UK market. Specialising in analysing and making a success of UK specific marketing opportunities.
Peter Hahn is a German based mail order company with active marketing to 10 European countries. We specialise in suppling fashion to well-heeled ladies who are over 55 years old. We have a focus on high quality natural fibres.
We all need to stick together in these difficult times. With Brexit hoving into view, and no indication of its scope and effect on our businesses, this is truer than ever. Never mind the GDPR changes coming in May. I would hope to ensure that the full support of the DCA is easily accessible to members. I hope to develop new ways to support and develop the individual members, as well as our industry as a whole. I believe that we can use these difficult times to our advantage. Together we can make a positive difference.
Recent DCA CONTRIBUTIONS News
- New event for 2018 announced
- How to maximise brand trust
- DCA reveals executive board & council election results
- Jayne Reddyhoff - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Tony Adams - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Chris Wheatley - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Angie Simonds - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Tim Williams - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Martin Harvey - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Toby Curnow - 2017 DCA elections candidate