John Ellis - 2017 DCA elections candidate
I started my career in Printing and Direct Mail at the age of sixteen as an apprentice at a printing company. Learning and honing the skills required to deliver printed marketing material to a range of businesses. Natural career development led me into management and took me from working for mailing houses and managing production sites through to Sales Director at one of the largest mailing houses in the country. This career progression and personal development has taken me further down the “off line” marketing chain to Citipost Mail Limited where I help provide clients with mailing and postal solutions.
For a more detailed LinkedIn profile please click here.
Citipost Mail Limited
Set up in 2006 when Royal Mail was deregulated, Citipost Mail is today the largest privately owned downstream access provider in the UK.
We work successfully with a wide range of businesses, who use Citipost Mail to ensure their mail is delivered on time, for less.
Using our extensive expertise and cutting-edge technology, we've created a smart, streamlined mail management service that spans intelligent data sortation, manual sortation, efficient mail preparation and fully managed handover to Royal Mail.
All our customers enjoy friendly, proactive account management, offering consultative advice and help towards supporting business growth.
One of the key strengths of the DCA’s work I believe is the openness and sharing nature of its constituent members and the wealth of experience contained in the membership. I would like to help develop and harness this resource to pull together multiple brands from varying sectors and unite across the direct retail landscape to both protect against challenges such as GDPR, SHOPS and postal affairs but also to help through other opportunities to grow and develop mutually.
Previous similar roles
- Catalogue Exchange Executive Board, Board Member DMA Mailing Houses Council, Chairman
- Special channel advisory group to the DMA main board around mailing house and postal affairs.
- DMA North, Council MemberDirect marketing association special interest group based around
- northern business interests.Strategic Mailing Partnership (SMP), Founding Board Member
- Royal Mail advisory group set up to help and develop mailing house and Royal Mail relationships with regard to postal affairs.
- Mail Advisory Group (MAGS), Chairman
- Specific sub board group to the SMP providing technical feedback on all matters around postal presentation and postal affairs.
Recent DCA CONTRIBUTIONS News
- New event for 2018 announced
- How to maximise brand trust
- DCA reveals executive board & council election results
- Jayne Reddyhoff - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Tony Adams - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Chris Wheatley - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Angie Simonds - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Tim Williams - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Martin Harvey - 2017 DCA elections candidate
- Toby Curnow - 2017 DCA elections candidate