Savvy Circles - confirmed topics
Connect with your customers using Social Media - Richard Hunter, SocialSidekick
- Learn how to capitalise on website traffic and sales with social media
- Learn more about your customers
- Learn the basics of 'social selling'
- Grow your social audience and engagement
Blurring the lines between digital and print marketing - Stuart Payne, Webmart
- As consumer shopper behaviour changes and customers move from instore to digital to print and back again; we show trends, theories, research, innovation and case studies that maximise sales through omnichannel marketing.
- The discussion will focus on how analog marketing creates cut through in a digital environment.
- Focus on data profiles and insights combined with creativity, customer engaging, affinity, creativity, multiple channels and show how relevancy and timeliness can increase and maximise results.
- Show case studies with practical applications and prove the benefits of omnichannel marketing and ROI.
Recruiting and retaining customers ... using Direct Mail - Jonathan Edwards, Xerox
- Discuss real life examples where physical and direct mail work harder together
Recruitment & retention strategies - An elderly market perspective - Andrew Peirce, Managing Director, Cosyfeet
- Overview of the Cosyfeet brand strategy
- How the brand strategy is changing
- What has been working well for others
Programmatic Mail in the Catalogue Industry - David Amor, First Move Direct Marketing
- Adding value by using existing data and artificial intelligence
- Shopping Cart Abandonment Recovery
- From mass communication to personalised communication
- Innovating using a Jeff Bezos Amazon philosophy
Don't fall behind: psychographics and revealing your real target customer - Tim Gary, Digivate
- Tim Gray is an expert in neuro-marketing and consumer psychology and will be discussing how building psychographic profiles for your customers can get your huge wins in your digital strategy.
- The old methods for building 'ideal customer' demographics are out-dated and don't consider the most important part of selling: your customers problems and needs.
- Tim will demonstrate how psychographics are the basis of all marketing activity, and can be used in website content, paid advertising, SEO strategy, personalisation and CRO.
- People buy from people, not websites. Tim will be showing a vast selection of brands that get this right (and wrong!) - the wealth of examples here will have many revisiting their approach and trying to see their website from the customer's perspective.
Recent Events News
- Savvy Circles - confirmed topics
- Annual Summit confirmed sessions
- Book your 1-1 Catalogue Critique Session at the Annual DCA Summit
- Supplier event hosting
- Evaluating the Three Trends in Modern Commerce 15th June 2017
- Catalogue Creative Masterclass - 15th June 2017 - London
- Behind Closed Doors- 15th June 2017
- Direct mail – a new dawn for a trusted medium
- 53 Takeaways from the DCA Annual Summit
- An eventful Spring season