GFS launches international offering
GFS is building on its established UK delivery solution with the addition of a new worldwide shipping service. Designed to support UK based retailers as they expand into global markets, GFS International connects online and direct sellers to best-in-class local couriers at competitive prices. The service delivers parcels faster than postal, yet cheaper than express services. Currently shipping to 80 countries worldwide, retailers can send parcels to the top 10 eCommerce markets including Germany, China, USA, Brazil and Russia, with many more to be added in 2018. All GFS International services are fully tracked door-to-door and integrated with GFS’ labelling and despatch platform GFS Selector.
FULFILMENT & DELIVERY SERVICES Expert RosterView experts in this category »
Recent FULFILMENT & DELIVERY SERVICES News
- GFS launches international offering
- New event for 2018 announced
- Whistl continues to grow through client wins and renewals
- How much are UK online shoppers prepared to pay for delivery?
- UK Mail invests in new sites
- UK Mail appoints CEO
- GFS release new delivery option widget with full access to DPD Pickup
- N Brown Group Plc opts for ArrowXL
- Whistl reports record profit in maiden MBO year
- Royal Mail introduces Labels to Go