N Brown Group Plc opts for ArrowXL
ArrowXL, the UK’s leading two-man home delivery experts, have won a major contract with N Brown Group. The exclusive annual contract will involve more than 100,000 two-man deliveries UK-wide of N Browns’ range of homewares, furniture and electrical goods.
N Brown chose ArrowXL for their ability to deliver through their Platinum, Standard and Lite services, plus their renowned two-man delivery and installation teams.
Paul Tyson, commercial director, ArrowXL, said: “N Brown area strategic partner for us and we value the strong relationship with them. We are thrilled to have won this contract and look forward to delighting N Brown’s customers with our delivery services.”
Ian Carr, logistics director at N Brown said: “We wanted a committed delivery partner, not just any delivery supplier, and we look forward to working very closely with ArrowXL to ensure our customers get the best service this partnership can provide.”
ArrowXL provides a host of in-home services such as white goods connection, assembling flat-pack furniture, and an unpacking, positioning and packaging removal service.
FULFILMENT & DELIVERY SERVICES Expert RosterView experts in this category »
Recent FULFILMENT & DELIVERY SERVICES News
- Whistl Fulfilment launches
- GFS launches international offering
- New event for 2018 announced
- Whistl continues to grow through client wins and renewals
- How much are UK online shoppers prepared to pay for delivery?
- UK Mail invests in new sites
- UK Mail appoints CEO
- GFS release new delivery option widget with full access to DPD Pickup
- N Brown Group Plc opts for ArrowXL
- Whistl reports record profit in maiden MBO year