UK Mail appoints CEO
Peter Fuller has been confirmed as chief executive officer for UK Mail which was acquired by Deutsche Post DHL Group last December. Fuller takes over from Peter Kane, the company's founder and former chairman who has held the role of interim CEO since the acquisition. Fuller will now lead UK Mail through the full integration process into the European DHL parcel network and expected growth phases. He joined UK Mail as group operations director in 2016 from Parcelforce where he was operations director for 19 years.
Fuller said " Following the acquisition by Deutsche Post DHL the business is in a strong position. The integration and co-branding activity is progressing to plan and we have put in place ambitious growth plans for our import and export channels which are being supported by key areas of investment including an extension to our central hub in Ryton which will increase parcel processing capacity."
FULFILMENT & DELIVERY SERVICES Expert RosterView experts in this category »
Recent FULFILMENT & DELIVERY SERVICES News
- UK Mail appoints CEO
- GFS release new delivery option widget with full access to DPD Pickup
- N Brown Group Plc opts for ArrowXL
- Whistl reports record profit in maiden MBO year
- Royal Mail introduces Labels to Go
- Deutsche Post completes UK Mail acquisition
- Royal Mail secures Vistaprint delivery contract
- Night owls to bag the bargains this Black Friday
- 2016 Supplier & Partnership of the Year Award winners
- wnDirect signs five-year contract with TPC Ltd