Figleaves chooses Adestra solution
Figleaves, a JD Williams and Company brand, has selected Adestra, to strengthen its data integrations and fuel its customer-centric communications.
As one of the brand's USPs is providing a perfect fit for all shapes and sizes, it follows that Figleaves' approach to email marketing should be customer-centric and based on specific preferences.
"Having a smooth data flow between our different technology platforms not only enables us to better understand which of our strategies are successful, but also give us plenty of insight going forward, enabling constant enhancement of our programs through incremental innovation. Our customers are very important to us, so sending emails based on historic and future purchasing behaviour is crucial to ensure that we communicate relevant, personalised messages to them and continue to deliver the level of service we are proud of through all channels",saidAmanda Clifford, digital marketing manager for Figleaves.
Clifford added “One of the standout features of Adestra is their chat online service; when you need that extra support, you aren't waiting for hours - even days - on end in a ticketing queue. Actually, the chat online response time is normally a just a few minutes within work hours"..
Figleaves joins other retail brands as Adestra clients including NakedWines, Crabtree & Evelyn, The Diamond Store and Nkuku.
WEB & MOBILE Expert RosterView experts in this category »
Recent WEB & MOBILE News
- Most UK Marketplace shoppers female yet men spend more
- Herman Miller and Tracklements target online sales growth through Infinity Nation
- New event for 2018 announced
- Online retailer tips for Cyber Monday
- UK brands click with China’s online shoppers
- Scotts of Stow revs up its digital presence
- Long Tall Sally acquires Pretty Tall
- SimplyBe one of first to use Smartzer to deliver interactive and shoppable video via social media
- Joe Browns grows sales
- Bravissimo delivers customer experience boost