Figleaves chooses Adestra solution
Figleaves, a JD Williams and Company brand, has selected Adestra, to strengthen its data integrations and fuel its customer-centric communications.
As one of the brand's USPs is providing a perfect fit for all shapes and sizes, it follows that Figleaves' approach to email marketing should be customer-centric and based on specific preferences.
"Having a smooth data flow between our different technology platforms not only enables us to better understand which of our strategies are successful, but also give us plenty of insight going forward, enabling constant enhancement of our programs through incremental innovation. Our customers are very important to us, so sending emails based on historic and future purchasing behaviour is crucial to ensure that we communicate relevant, personalised messages to them and continue to deliver the level of service we are proud of through all channels",saidAmanda Clifford, digital marketing manager for Figleaves.
Clifford added “One of the standout features of Adestra is their chat online service; when you need that extra support, you aren't waiting for hours - even days - on end in a ticketing queue. Actually, the chat online response time is normally a just a few minutes within work hours"..
Figleaves joins other retail brands as Adestra clients including NakedWines, Crabtree & Evelyn, The Diamond Store and Nkuku.
WEB & MOBILE Expert RosterView experts in this category »
Recent WEB & MOBILE News
- Figleaves chooses Adestra solution
- UK home furnishings maker to grow online wholesale and retail sales
- Amazon beats supermarkets to top list of most trusted retailers
- Bravissimo launches in the USA
- McCann Connected digital brief for N Brown
- N Brown Group partners with Tesco
- Long Tall Sally launches "Taller and Stronger"
- Why 95% Of your website visitors don’t buy, and what you can do about it
- Christmas is set to be a bright one for Joe Browns
- Feather & Black engages agencies for digital campaigns