3rd Floor, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London, NW1 7QP, United Kingdom
Part of Wunderman, iBehavior supplies transactional-based, modeled, GDPR-compliant prospect data for businesses looking to recruit customers via direct mail. We use machine learning (AI modeling) to create a profile from your best customers and match it to the transactional profile of consumers in our database.
Discounts available for large volume mailers. Contact Mark Bolitho for more information.
REaD Group is the UK’s largest independent Data Communications Group.
We know more about the UK population than anyone else, and provide incomparable intelligence for all your marketing activity. We combine data, knowledge and insight to create more valuable brand relationships.
The Data Agency, The GAS File, The Bereavement Register, Qinetic
Nectar, AIMIA, Macmillan, Moonpig, Staysure, Scotts and Co.
Recent DATA News
- New event for 2018 announced
- BlueVenn reveals new Adestra email connector
- 3 in 5 consumers think marketers fail to target them effectively
- BlueVenn appoints PR firm to promote is data analytics products
- 2016 Supplier & Partnership of the Year Award winners
- Home Shopping Trends
- EU Data protection regulations update
- Improving Websites to Increase Sales
- Colm O’Hara joins REaD Group
- Ian Lacey to develop Personar business at Specialist Works
Recent DATA Articles
- What I would share if I were presenting in June
- Seeking the post-GDPR data nirvana: how can retailers find a beneficial solution?
- GDPR- 'Knee Jerk' re-action, corporate vandalism or something else?
- One year to GDPR: are retailers ready?
- How can retailers remain personal in an age of privacy?
- GDPR -Bad things happen when good men stand by and do nothing
- Smart catalogue futures
- Data Futures - Part 3: How to increase customer engagement and improve ROI
- Data Futures - Part 2: Marketing to 'people' not selling to 'consumers'
- Data Futures - Part 1: The importance of having a single view of a customer