IT Solutions: Multichannel/Omnichannel
Keystone Software Development is a professional, well established, specialist software developer focused on producing powerful, high-quality, well-featured business solutions. We have developed mail order software, multi channel software and marketing software for business-to-business (B2B) and/or consumer direct (B2C).
Whether you operate a retail, mail order catalogue, fulfilment, wholesale or online business, Sanderson offers multi-channel retail solutions which can improve your business processes, create cost saving efficiencies and provide an outstanding customer experience. We supply ecommerce systems which underpin online operations as part of our complete back office solution for managing sales, customers, fulfilment and the supply chain. We’re also a major supplier of software to the delivered wholesale and cash & carry industry.
Xerox Corporation Ltd
Riverview House, 82 Oxford Rd, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1HS, United Kingdom
With a robust portfolio of digital technology, automation offerings and business development support, Xerox is driving transformation in the catalogue market. The Xerox Personalised Catalogue Solution fully automates the catalog production process and creates customized, tailored web, Print and mobile content for customers.
VP Global Business Development
Recent IT Solutions: Multichannel/Omnichannel News
- Fragrance Direct opts for MNP Multichannel Solutions system
- Bright future for leading online fun lights brand
- One iota makes key appointment
- N Brown Group selects Sopra Steria
- High Street Shopping TV expands omni channel suite
- MNP and MailSolve forge partnership
- Maginus appoints professional services director
- Sanderson acquires Proteus
- One iota acquisition bears fruit for Sanderson
- Maginus acquires InfoData Solutions
Recent IT Solutions: Multichannel/Omnichannel Articles
- Khaos Control Immediacy & visibility soundbites
- Early Years Resources & Khaos Control case study
- Khaos Control & International Dance Supplies case study
- ERP Solutions: making the critical choice for future success
- Robert Welch Design & Khaos Control case study
- Fulfilment in the UK: Challenges, Solutions and Future Proofing
- Digital Demand and the Dangers of the IT Vacuum
- How do you know when you’ve outgrown your ecommerce platform?