Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF, United Kingdom
We’re specialists in creating engaging customer acquisition, retention and loyalty programmes. But our unique expertise is in developing bespoke club and reward propositions that create and drive incremental revenue.
We work with a wide portfolio of multi-channel retailers, providing a complete range of loyalty services from programme and reward planning, development and full scale deployment.
Established in 2001, we have a long and distinguished track record in forging long term and profitable relationships with our clients.
Our success has largely been due to our ability to develop a direct dialogue with customers on our client’s behalf to gain in-depth market intelligence with regard to their services and brand in order to formulate loyalty strategies that generate incremental revenue and brand loyalty.
Recent MARKETING News
- New event for 2018 announced
- Infinity Nation scoops Lombok online account in trio of wins
- Long Tall Sally launches campaign styled by children
- Feather & Black engages agencies for digital campaigns
- 2016 Supplier & Partnership of the Year Award winners
- Weird Fish sponsors Sea Swim events
- Government crackdown on nuisance calls
- Royal Mail reveals that poor data is undermining the customer retention and acquisition strategies of UK businesses
- Epsilon Abacus 2015 Annual Trends Report
- The Handpicked Collection appoints marketing agency
Recent MARKETING Articles
- The White Company & BlueVenn Case Study
- How to generate greater ROI from promotional marketing?
- Introducing DCA Digital Assurance Sitemorse
- New member benefit - Sitemorse
- Don’t underestimate the personal touch
- Analytics, profiling & targeting – what’s working in today’s marketplace
- Get paid more without working harder, by Parry Jones, The Insert House
- Improving mail prospecting efficiency: 8 steps to better ROI, by Epsilon Abacus
- Modelling Pitfulls: 5 critical phases to success, by Epsilon Abacus
- Multichannel Marketing for Customer Acquisition, by Epsilon Abacus