Savvy Circles - confirmed topics
Connect with your customers using Social Media - Richard Hunter, SocialSidekick
- Learn how to capitalise on website traffic and sales with social media
- Learn more about your customers
- Learn the basics of 'social selling'
- Grow your social audience and engagement
Blurring the lines between digital and print marketing - Stuart Payne, Webmart
- As consumer shopper behaviour changes and customers move from instore to digital to print and back again; we show trends, theories, research, innovation and case studies that maximise sales through omnichannel marketing.
- The discussion will focus on how analog marketing creates cut through in a digital environment.
- Focus on data profiles and insights combined with creativity, customer engaging, affinity, creativity, multiple channels and show how relevancy and timeliness can increase and maximise results.
- Show case studies with practical applications and prove the benefits of omnichannel marketing and ROI.
Discover how to optimise your website like a pro, Dan Croxen-John, AWA digital
- Learn how you could get double-digit increases in your website conversion rate
- What are the most important tools you can use to get inside the heads of your website visitors
- How to run low-cost usability sessions
- What is your value proposition and what you can do to strengthen it to increase conversion
- How to get valuable insight into your split-tests before you launch them
- What are the key metrics for successful optimisation - even if you haven’t got masses of traffic
- … along with case studies that show you what you can do today...
Recruiting and retaining customers ... using Direct Mail - Jonathan Edwards, Xerox
- Discuss real life examples where physical and direct mail work harder together
Recruitment & retention strategies - An elderly market perspective - Andrew Peirce, Managing Director, Cosyfeet
- Overview of the Cosyfeet brand strategy
- How the brand strategy is changing
- What has been working well for others
Programmatic Mail in the Catalogue Industry - David Amor, First Move Direct Marketing
- Adding value by using existing data and artificial intelligence
- Shopping Cart Abandonment Recovery
- From mass communication to personalised communication
- Innovating using a Jeff Bezos Amazon philosophy
Engage, Acquire and Retain your customers better than ever before - Charlotte Graham & Graham Reed, Callimedia
- The importance of data segmentation and profiling for effective consumer engagement with direct mail, particularly in a post GDPR world
- Integrating direct mail automated email workflows for optimum multichannel
- Using offline communications to drive people online for better engagement and acquisition of consumers
- Looking at case studies that Engage, Acquire and Retain customers, from data strategy to multichannel campaign delivery
Recent Events News
- Savvy Circles - confirmed topics
- Annual Summit confirmed sessions
- Book your 1-1 Catalogue Critique Session at the Annual DCA Summit
- Supplier event hosting
- Evaluating the Three Trends in Modern Commerce 15th June 2017
- Catalogue Creative Masterclass - 15th June 2017 - London
- Behind Closed Doors- 15th June 2017
- Direct mail – a new dawn for a trusted medium
- 53 Takeaways from the DCA Annual Summit
- An eventful Spring season