Bravissimo launches in the USA
Bravissimo which was founded in the UK in 1995 as a mail order business to cater for women with larger busts has launched its first US website. The company had already attracted several thousand American customers and is planning to follow up the online launch with a retail store.
"Finding a choice of bras, swimwear and clothes that fit properly, set in an environment that is inclusive and celebratory, can be life-changing for women with bigger boobs," said Sarah Tremellen, founder and CEO of Bravissimo. "That might sound dramatic, but we hear from women all the time who tell us that finding Bravissimo has transformed the way they feel about themselves. Our aim is to provide our customers with a wide choice of lovely lingerie, swimwear and clothing and an environment to inspire them to feel fantastic. Our US website is only the beginning - we can't wait to get to know our American customers better."
Bravissimo has over a million customers, 28 shops across the UK and a thriving mail order and eCommerce operation.
Recent INTERNATIONAL News
- GFS launches international offering
- New event for 2018 announced
- UK brands click with China’s online shoppers
- Bravissimo launches in the USA
- 2016 Supplier & Partnership of the Year Award winners
- Monica Vinader boost sales and brings in top talent
- wnDirect signs five-year contract with TPC Ltd
- Small online retailers set sights beyond Europe
- Parcelforce worldwide warms up exports
- Pipers exits luxury brand The Rug Company