Gracious Made appoints JPS Limited
Gracious Made, which sells stylish and quality-crafted homeware products, appointed JPS Limited to produce the business’ first printed and mailed catalogue.
Founded by husband and wife team Harry and Sarah, Gracious Made was created to fill a void the couple noticed when trying to buy high quality homeware products and gifts which promote good Christian values. The business also provides charitable support to those in need.
Bridget Petty, commercial director of JPS Limited said: “Gracious Made is a really interesting business and we were delighted to help support them produce and mail their first ever catalogue.
“Over the last year we’ve worked on some brilliant projects and welcomed a host of new brands to our portfolio.”
PRINT Expert RosterView experts in this category »
Recent PRINT News
- Gracious Made appoints JPS Limited
- YM Chantry invests in fifth short grain press
- The Bathroom Brands Group extends its partnership with JPS Limited
- 2016 Supplier & Partnership of the Year Award winners
- Direct mail – a new dawn for a trusted medium
- Whistl sees 24 per cent annual increase in doordrop volumes
- Print House DM win 2015 Print production Partnership of the Year award
- New management structure at Gould